Rinse the chicken well inside and out with water and pat dry with paper towels. Rub the chicken all over with the olive celine box bag oil and season inside and out with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the thyme and rosemary all over the chicken and place the reserved stems inside the chicken cavity. Arrange the onion slices, carrots, celery and bay leaf in the bottom celine phantom cabas of a small roasting pan in celine trapeze bag such a way as to make a bed for the chicken to lie on. Place the chicken on the bed of vegetables, breast side up, and roast in the oven until the skin is golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F and continue to roast until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear, 30 to 45 minutes longer. I made this recipe for the first time this week and loved it. I didn have any truffle oil in the house, so I used truffle salt instead of regular salt to season the chicken. It tasted great. I also added a couple of heads of garlic to the vegetables in the bottom of the pan and drizzled them celine mini tie bag with olive oil. It tasted great on some crusty bread with dinner. One recommendation, the celine trio vegetables that are not under the chicken can get really dried out; try drizzling with celine cabas olive oil or basting with the juices during the roasting. Great recipe. I will make it again.   
Odpowiedz